Instructions to Participate in the Utah Constitution Bee*
1. Register (www.intheconstitution.org/utah)
2. Watch** the Welcome video
3. Watch Part 1 – The Introduction, and take the accompanying quiz found at www.intheconstitution.org/resources (You will notice the quizzes reference “parents”
but feel free to insert “team members” instead.)
4. Watch Part 2 – The Supremacy Clause, and take the accompanying quiz
5. Watch Part 3 – The General Welfare Clause, and take the accompanying quiz
6. Watch Part 4 – The Necessary and Proper Clause, and take the accompanying quiz
7. Watch Part 5 – The Interstate Commerce Clause, and take the accompanying quiz
8. Watch Part 6 – The Treaty Law Clause, and take the accompanying quiz
9. Watch the Summary video
10. Take the Constitution Bee Bonus Questions quiz, found at www.intheconstitution.org/resources
11. Take the practice Constitution Bee, found at www.intheconstitution.org/resources (You will notice it refers to the online Bee, but the questions are exactly the same for the live event.)
12. Show up with your team prepared to participate in the Bee to be held at 8am at the Bountiful City Hall (790 S. 100E.) on Friday, April 15th.
*Just in case there is any confusion there is also a national, online Constitution Bee that is being held based on the exact same material as the Utah Constitution Bee. Those from the Utah Bee who want to participate in the national online Constitution Bee are encouraged to do so and can learn more and register for free at www.constitution-bee.com. That online event will occur in the week following the Utah Bee and participants will simply logon through their computers and take the online Bee test questions which will be very similar to the questions from the Utah Bee.
**Videos are available at the bottom of the left-hand column on the site. Or, you can follow the instructions in the confirmation email you receive at registration to download the videos to your computer or device.